Sunday, December 26, 2010

The origin of pyramids



Archaeologists claim that pyramids were built with primitive tools and crude technologies. Slaves harnessed like animals were to drag the stones and adjust them properly after climbing on wooden ladders. It’s easier said than done, right?
But what if it was not like that? What would it be like if we tried to imagine the construction of pyramids outside the narrow box set by archaeologists and historians?
I picture it in my mind quite differently. I cannot prove it, just like historians cannot, and even if their words seem to be more trustworthy than mine, I am still not convinced. I prefer another viewpoint on the past and that is what I want to tell you about.
Do not get me wrong, though, this is not my theory at all. I am just a proponent, and I am trying to give it publicity as I believe that it is about time humanity released itself from outdated dogmas and rigid beliefs and took its head out of the sand and into sunlight. Pyramids cannot be built with primitive tools, without calculating and measuring appliances, without heavy machinery and fine polishing and adjusting tools.
The theory that I am proposing belongs to engineer Georgi Chakarov who has kindly allowed me to discuss it here. He has described and proved it at length in his book and there is plenty of information on this website as well. In his opinion and in mine, the pyramids at Giza, Egypt, were built by a highly evolved technological civilization. They constitute a structured and well-devised message for humanity. The message contains information about us, about this ancient civilization, about the Solar system, about our Galaxy and the Universe. Fascinating, ah?
 Well, it is fascinating for me anyway. Can you imagine it? An ancient, super-advanced civilization tried to contact us. And not just that, it tried to share its knowledge with us too. And not just that, it also tried to provide us with vital information concerning our survival. Doesn’t it stun you at least a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment